Friday, February 26, 2010

Done and Done. And I Mean Done

Vanderbilt 96 Georgia 94 OT I'll be honest, the whole team of the current moment thing was a bad idea. Not my best writing and certainly not incredibly insightful. To make matters worse, the teams I tried to highlight as darkhorses, I really don't have that much faith in. That goes double for Vanderbilt after they needed overtime, at home, to put away Georgia. The same Georgia team they lost to at Georgia. The truth is, with Robbie Hummel out for the rest of the season, it's hard to look at more than a handful of teams and muster any confidence that they have what it takes to win a championship. Some think Kansas and Kentucky are the odds on favorites. When it comes down to it, I still like Syracuse. Outside of those 3, I truly believe it's a crapshoot. I'm not whining. They're are about 15 teams with very little seperation between them right now. So once the bracket is unveiled, gauging the match ups is going to be as fun as it's been in years. Or frustrating, depending on how you look at it. Either way, the team of this current moment thing is done. And I mean done.

No comments:

Post a Comment